Re: How to Increase Contributions from Volunteers

Am Sonntag 01 Januar 2006 19:46 schrieb Joseph Michael Smidt:
> h) Advocacy I have given to the open source community.

Dear Joseph,

happy new year to you all. In this matter, I'd like to stress the
importance to gain the youth, i.e. pupils, for free software, i.e.
GNU/Linux. I plea to support all Edu-Projects (KDE-Edu, Debian-Edu
etc.), therefore. Spread kid-friendly live CDs to your environment (I
can recommend http://www.skolelinux.no/~conrad/snofrix.html), ask your
local school to use free software, develop artwork and software for
pupils and kids.

That's my 2 pence for now.

Regards
rUdi