Re: buildd administration

On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 08:22:24AM +0100, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> In article <[🔎] 20051210061007.GB17053@cyan.localnet> you wrote:
> > If a package is failing to build or to function on some architecture,
> > your job as that package's maintainer is see if it can be fixed (talking
> > to porters and/or upstream if it's beyond your skills)
> BTW: is there a way to get build failures by mail? especially from the
> architectures which are not visible on buildd.debian.org/PTS like hurd and
> bsd. Took me two days to find a build failure, and I guess it would have
> taken weeks before i would get a FTBFS bug report (asuming those are
> manual).

No, the log receiving addresses are configured in the sbuild/buildd configs.
It's not a per-package config. But you can find a link to the buildd logs of
hurd and such on buildd.net.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc