Re: buildd administration

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 01:39:27PM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:

> > What problems are there today with buildd administration, please?
> One obvious problem is that there is no documented contact address (just
> search for "buildd" on http://www.debian.org/intro/organization).  One
> has to know by some magic who is responsible for which architecture.

Well, there are mail aliasses for each arch following the
$arch@buildd.debian.org scheme, but don't expect miracles from it (beside
that sometimes problems seem to just go away silently ;)).
Another possible resource might be http://www.buildd.net/ </adv> ;) - I try
to keep the information there as uptodate as possible, but it depends on the
will to cowork with the buildd admins/porters, too.
So, if someone has more information about buildds or other valueable
information that is missed on buildd.net, just drop me a note...

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc