Re: cvs loginfo configuration for alioth?

Hi,

> > > I'm looking for a 'loginfo' file configuration that works
> > > for alioth.
> > > I thought I have found a solution few days ago, but when
> > > I came back, it no longer seems to work correctly:
> > >

> The script used in debian-gis repo (pkg-grass) works like a charm.
> Feel free to use it... I also looked around a bit to have a working program
> after alioth upgrade.

Thanks for the info.
I see there's a log_accum.pl.

Am I right in thinking that system-provided cvs-mailcommit doesn't
work in any way at all?
That's a bit of a nuisance.

As for %1{sVv}, I think I've been trying %l{sVv} all the time...
Yikes.

However, changing that to '%1{sVv}' does not seem to really work.

$ cvs ci -m 'update TODO' TODO
/cvsroot/pbuilder/pbuilder/debian/TODO,v  <--  TODO
cvs commit: Using deprecated info format strings.  Convert your scripts to use
the new argument format and remove '1's from your info file format strings.
Unknown argument 'pbuilder/debian TODO,1.50,1.51', deleting.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project