Re: awstats configuration and installation

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 01:29:05PM +0000, kevin bailey wrote:
> hi,
>
> after installing awstats package on sarge it took a bit of figuring out how
> to configure it.
>
> here are my notes which may help someone or mey help the awstats package
> maintainer.

It looks like this would make more sense (and maybe catch the attention of
the package maintainer easier) if you submitted a bug report against awstats
and asked the maintainer to use your documentation to concoct some kind of
"README.Debian.install" documentation file.

For more information on the bug reporting system see http://bugs.debian.org

Regards

Javier