Re: Linux in a binary world... a doomsday scenario

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 11:52:32AM +0100, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
>Linux in a binary world
>
>What if.. what if the linux kernel developers tomorrow accept that
>binary modules are OK and are essential for the progress of linux.
>[...]

This message from lkml starts the mail thread at:

http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0512.0/0972.html

As you already know, binary drivers are evil and the future of
debian looks very bad in Arjan's binary world.

Should we do something about packages in main that load MS Windows
binary drivers?

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`. Debian GNU/Linux