Re: StrongARM tactics

* Thomas Bushnell BSG [Mon, 05 Dec 2005 10:28:43 -0800]:

> Well golly gee.  When I sent mail to arm@buildd.debian.org, saying
> that packages had failed due to temporarily missing build
> dependencies, it was apparently ignored for weeks.  It took the
> release manager's involvement to get the build processed.

> So no, I frankly don't believe the "what we need is developer help to
> debug and fix."

  Sigh. "All the trouble that _I_ ever had with the ARM port was that
  the buildd maintainer didn't process my request, so it is BLATANTLY
  OBVIOUS that no other problems with the ARM port exist. I mean, come
  on, I've never been in a situation where more developer help would
  have been useful, so I 'frankly believe' such situations do not
  exist."

    -- Thomas Bushnell BSG.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known,
then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
                -- Fred Allen