Windows RamDisk Driver

Dear who may concerns,

Pls allow me to ask following questions from Japan.
If you know it, we would appreciate if you could reply to question.

On WDM(Windows Driver Model), we try to keep memory by "ExAllocatePoolWithTag" API
But, we can not keep more than certain capacity, though there are vacant memory space.

Maximum memory we can keep depends on PC specs.
And even though, the amount of memory installed in someone's computer are large,
we can keep only 16 MB memory.

How can we keep more than certain memory capacity ?

Toshihiro Shimizu
Intercom,Inc.