Re: XyMTeX in TeX live

Regretfully, Dr. Shinsaku unambiguously replied to me that he wishes to
restrict XyMTeX distribution.  So I'll be taking it out of TeX Live for
next year.

Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 09:16:29 +0900
From: Fujita Shinsaku <fujitas@chem.kit.ac.jp>
To: karl@tug.org (Karl Berry)
Subject: Re: XyMTeX licensing

Dear Dr. Berry

Thank you for your announcement on XyMTeX.
Because XyMTeX has not been fully developed and should be
equipped with other additional functions,
I wish to restrict the disturibution within
personal use and CTAN distribution.

> If that is truly what you intend, then we will regretfully have to
> remove XyMTeX from TeX Live (and other free software distribution).

So I think this conclusion would be inevitable under your policy.

Sincerely Yours

Shinsaku Fujita
fujitas@chem.kit.ac.jp