Re: [Debtags-devel] Segfaults when using debtags

* Benjamin Mesing [Mon, 08 Aug 2005 09:13:47 +0200]:

> > It looks like a good time to do some work on the in-development head
> > version.
> Hmm, perhaps it's a good time to switch to QT4. Unfortunately I have to
> remove the kdelibs-dev package for this (I think it has to do with the
> X.org transition). It's all a big mess.

  Uhm, I can't reproduce that here. aptitude let's me select libqt4-gui
  for installation without problems. Can you paste some output?

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.