Re: NMUs wanted: C++ library packages in need of uploading

On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 01:41:06PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

 > >  http://people.debian.org/~mmagallo/gcc-transition/
 >
 > Are you going to keep it up to date?  Is it generated using a
 > cronjob, or do you update it manually?

 After having fixed some glitches, yes, it is in a cronjob now.  It runs
 everyday at 4:20 (people's time) (mostly because the machine doing the
 actual heavy lifting is idle around that time).  I think that should
 give mirrors a chance to update (it's using http.us.debian.org right
 now).

 > It would be great if someone could add a link to your updated graph
 > from <URL:http://people.debian.org/~mfurr/gxx/>.  It would make sure
 > at least I find it when I need it.

 Agreed.

--