Re: mass bug filing on packages that are blocking use of cdebconf

On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 18:46 -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca>
>    xpilot

I offered this for adoption a while back.  Nobody took up my offer.  I
finally uploaded xpilot-ng today (see my 3-year-old ITP #141099) and
plan to make it supercede xpilot (i.e. strip the contents of the old
xpilot packages to turn them into dummy metas to assist with the
upgrade).

So, either wait for xpilot-ng's acceptance and its subsequent
replacement of xpilot, or if you need this resolved sooner, go ahead and
NMU xpilot with just the debconf fix.  I won't have time for either
until next weekend.

Ben