Re: Fedora Directory Server port to Debian ?

Hi,

> Is somebody working on porting/packaging FDS to Debian?

Since no-one answered you yet, I presume not. However, it has been built
on debian, please read the RFP bug and a couple of mails on a redhat
list:

http://bugs.debian.org/315297
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-directory-devel/2005-June/msg00006.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-directory-devel/2005-June/msg00007.html

As far as I can tell, there is no-one packaging it yet, feel free to
contribute, I imagine that it would be good to have this in debian.

http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html#packaging

--
bye,
pabs