Re: controlling spam via mail interface?

Hi,
* Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> [2005-08-04 19:08]:
> On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 12:29:57PM +0200, Nico Golde wrote:
> > Hi,
> > there is the possibility to mark mails via the list archive
> > web interface as spam. Is there a possibility to do this via
> > a mail gateway with the message id?
> > regards nico
>
> I wonder, what does the web interface do at all? I have reported
> lots of spam (I reviewed all of July) but the spam is still there
> in the mailing list archives.

If I understood it correctly it reports the mail only as
possible spam. Maybe it requires manual review?
Regards Nico
--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion@jabber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF
http://www.ngolde.de | http://www.muttng.org | http://grml.org