Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

Thomas Hood <jdthood@aglu.demon.nl> writes:

> I notice that some of the statistics at http://nm.debian.org/ don't make
> sense.
>                                         Mode  Median Average     Max
>                                Count    Days    Days    Days    Days
> New Maintainers processed	720	347	347	343	343
>
> The mode can't be greater than the maximum.  And I know that the maximum
> is larger than 343.
> --
> Thomas Hood

The numbers are also derived (all? some?) only from entries that have
completed that step. So anybody that gets rejected or is still in the
queue isn't counted. Only accepted DDs are in that specific line I
believe.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: Does that suggest that if you haven't made it in 343 days then you
won't? :)