Re: Packages descriptions review

Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 08:30:51PM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

> They shouldn't be, as they're not supposed to be complete sentences
> either (think of it as "package -- short description", as in "foo -- a
> program to do something", or even "foo -- do something")

Yeah, I know that argument, and happen to agree with it. I believe last
time it came up a flamewar^W spirated discussion ensued. Was a consensus
on that ever reached?

If so, a lot of descriptions violate that consensus, and we should find
an automated way of checking this (to the extent possible; proper nouns
do need to be capitalized always).