Re: Problemes with the debian archives or apt?

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 08:57:20AM +0200, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> Hello,

Hi.

> I notive that for about a week there is NO package upgrade in sid. This
> is realy unusual.
>
> Is there any problem with the package servers or with apt (version
> 0.6.38)?

Two of Debian's machines were being moved in that time to their new
location. On of them is responsible for NO package upgrade.

You should read debian-devel-announce list if you want to know about such
issues:

Info about relocation:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/07/msg00013.html

Info about its finish:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/07/msg00018.html

There should be new packages todays evening.

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland