Re: Free Beer: Need packaging assistance...

it was not my intention to state that Debian is about free beer, just
that I would need
some guidance and I am willing to pay if there is a DD in stockholm
who is interested
in giving assistance. I'd prefer a face-2-face "lesson" that's why I
offer money/beer in the
first place. (but also because I value learning these things)

/Mikael