Re: Upcoming removal of orphaned packages

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2005-06-16 18:18]:
> There are currently over 200 orphaned packages, many of which have
> been on WNPP for quite a long time and some with RC bugs.  I intend to
> request the removal of a number of packages in three weeks unless a
> package has been adopted by someone by then.
> (if you need a sponsor) or debian-qa (for other reasons).  However, unless
> there is a good reason, an upload should happen within the next 3 weeks.

I've requested the removal of 72 packages now; the following packages
have been adopted and will be kept for now (most of them haven't
actually be uploaded yet):

findimagedupes (#218699)
gfpoken (#219061)
gkdial (#287992)