Re: multiarch?

8.07.2005 pisze Hamish Moffatt (hamish@debian.org):

> If everything in main can be ported to pure64 there is little need for
> multiarch on amd64.

There's not only main, you know. Sometimes you need to run other
applications and the ability to run these makes the difference between
using the Debian distribution or something else.

I rather prefer to have homogenous Debian environment on my Linux
machines.

Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

     Famous last words:
     You will be Told about it Tomorrow. Go Home and Prepare Thyself.