Re: dummy packages and "Replaces:" field

[please don't CC-me, I'm subscribed]

Em Seg, 2005-07-04 às 11:20 +0200, Goswin von Brederlow escreveu:
> A source package can build binary packages with different versions.
>
> E.g. icewmcp 1.0-1 source could build:
>
> icewmcp 1.0-1
> iceme 1.0.0-12.1
> iceperf 1:1.2-3

Simply by having a Version field for the binary package on
debian/control? I'd like to see an example of that being handled, could
you be so kind as to point a concrete example so I can learn this
better?

Thanks!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>