DEBIAN SOCIOLOGICAL STUDY.

Hello,

We are a team of researchers from the ENST (an engineering school of telecommunication in Paris), and we are doing a sociological survey on Debian in order to better understand the Debian community.

After a qualitative study and several interviews with French developers, we want to extend this study to the whole community by sending a questionnaire.

Answering to the following questionnaire will take about 15 minutes and will be very helpful to us.

Click here <http://www.enst.fr/egsh/debian>www.enst.fr/egsh/debian to access to the questionnaire.

Thank you very much for your participation.

Michaël Vicente.
ENST ( Telecom Paris).
Dept E.G.S.H
46 rue Barrault