Re: Perl or Java project

On Saturday 04 June 2005 19.20, Joshua Jackson wrote:
> Where could I find out about projects that still need developers. I could
> code in perl and java. Please tell me where I can read the resources
> regarding to the available projects in debian.

Java:  A group of people tries very hard to get as many Java things working
with free Java environments (sablevm, kaffee, gcj etc. instead of Sun JDK).
I'm sure they can use help.

<http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/06/msg00002.html>

cheers
-- vbi

--
Beware of the FUD - know your enemies. This week
    * Patent Law, and how it is currently abused. *