Re: Release update: minor delay; no non-RC fixes; upgrade reports

In article <[🔎] 60741048050601234015002045@mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> It's not Steve's, or any other RM's fault if the media can't read in
> context!  If a media organization wishes to post articles, they should
> only do that if they have read "official" sources, using the "real"
> English language, reporting what the sources *say* not what they think
> they say...

No, just use explicite language and dont exect anybody to be able to
understand the true meaning of your euphemisms. A deadline is a deadline, no
matter what qualifiers you add to it. There is really no difference in
saying "we will ship at x" or "we hope and plan to ship at x".

You could write "we know we will not ship before x"  is most likely more
honest :)

Greetings
Bernd