Re: packages missing from sarge

On Sun, 8 May 2005, Steve Langasek wrote:

Yes, it's called "garbage in, garbage out".  If people aren't going to file
bugs at the proper severity, and if package maintainers aren't going to
treat release-critical bugs with the appropriate urgency when they *are*
filed at the wrong severity, there's no way in hell anyone is going to know
there's a problem.
I agree completely here that all bugs should be fixed and the fact that
a bug should be RC but is not marked as such qualifies also for removal
of the package.  On the other hand the bug is fixed now and as I said
it is a quite funny and attractive program for exhibition boothes and
thus I would personally vote for shipping it with Sarge.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de