Re: packages missing from sarge

Hi everybody!

Although I guess there's no chance for it to make it in,
Openswan is the one on my personal wishlist.

Yes, the package is still buggy but AFAIK the bugs are eighter on the
kernel-patches (I don't use KLIPS in favor of the in-kernel ipsec layer,
and since they seem to be a real burden I'd suggest not packaging them
at all.) or some long-standing well-known issues upstream that noone
seem to care about... I'd suggest to write down "known problems" and
lower the severity to wishlist.

Thanks for all the hard work! Lets hope we'll see a release soon! :)

Regards,
Andreas Henriksson