Re: apt in experimental (Re: APT 0.6 migration -- second status report)

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 03:33:37PM -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> If you have some code which implements this, I will take a look, but this
> sort of thing is very awkward to do with gpg, and I don't think that there
> is much justification for this level of complexity.  The existing scheme is
> simple, and works.

/me pretends to search through his pockets

nope, no code :)

i guess it all depends on how important it is to have seamless key
transitions.  maybe just informing the admin that the key has
changed and pointing them to instructions for how they can verify its
authenticity is a better approach in that case.

	sean