Re: apt in experimental (Re: APT 0.6 migration -- second status report)

hi,

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 12:05:26PM -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> One way around this would be for all of the maintainers of packages
> depending on apt to agree to a significant version number increment when
> moving to apt 0.6; then such versions could remain in experimental without
> being removed.

or, since we're now officially in the sarge freeze(!) we could just put
it into sid and not worry about the dependency issue, right?

i've been using apt .6 on one of my machines, and while i haven't kept
a super-close eye on it, i haven't noticed anything that would make
me think it an unsuitable candidate for unstable.

	sean