GGI maintainer seen recently? (Martin Albert)

Hi all,

Has anyone had any contact with Martin Albert (ma@d.o) recently? A new GGI release was made some time ago, but as far as I'm aware no-one involved in the GGI project has been able to contact him, and I may be interested in investigating doing this if MA does not intend to.

I believe that GGI 2.1 is intended to be binary compatible with the currently-packaged 2.0.x, so the package name would stay the same (?), although there may be some extra libraries/extensions to be packaged in 2.1.

The GGI 2.1 and 2.1.1 release announcements are here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ggi-develop&m=110186058218018&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ggi-develop&m=111369463201652&w=2

Cheers,

--