Re: suggested buildd service

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 12:33:19PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> writes:
>
> >> - you can build packages that aren't normaly autobuild (if the buildd
> >>   makes the debs available, encrypted witht the DDs key or so)
> >
> > I don't see why that would be a _benefit_.
>
> It comes down to: Because releases are so far apart.

So autobuilding backports.org (which is happening, though not for all
architectures) is a good thing. I agree there.

That, however, is different from your proposal.

What I don't see is how making those packages available, encrypted to
the DDs key, would be a benefit.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond