Re: PHP/WebApp policy/mailing list

On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 02:28:00PM +0200, Alexis Sukrieh wrote:
> So let's find a name, here are some ideas I have "on the fly", feel free
> to comment on it:
>
>    - debian-webapp@lists.debian.org

Ugly name IMHO. But then again, who am I to say you shouldn't be using
an ugly name? ;-)

>    - debian-www@lists.debian.org

That one already exists, and is being used for development of Debian's
website. I'm afraid the webmasters wouldn't be very happy with being
kicked off of their mailinglist :-)

>    - debian-web-packages@lists.debian.org

Sounds good, IMO.

>    - debian-web-devel@lists.debian.org

I think this one is too generic, and might suffer from clueless people
sending generic web-development based questions to it ("How do I do $foo
in PHP? Please help me!").

pavement is precisely one bananosecond