Re: How to find out why a package was removed from testing?

* Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) [050401 19:55]:
> Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
> > * Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> [2005-04-01 19:28]:
> >> - its open bugs (one RC, but worked on)
> >
> > http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/hints/vorlon contains
> >
> > # bug #295060
> > remove wwwoffle/2.8e-1
> >
> > So, yes, because of an RC bug.

> Is it not usual practice to send a note about this to the bug?  I think
> this would be a good idea, both for documentation purposes, and to wake
> up lazy maintainers.

Actually, this was discussed in Vancouver, and has been agreed at - but
well, implementation of other issues had preference (the plan is to both
send a daily summary to debian-testing-changes and to mail the
individual maintainers; perhaps replacing maintainers with bugs is a
good idea).

Cheers,
Andi
--