Re: Debug packages cluttering the archive

Moin Thiemo!
Thiemo Seufer schrieb am Sonntag, den 06. Februar 2005:

> > Archive bloat is still a problem, though.
>
> Not if mirror admins can select if they want to mirror -dbg.
> This means: -dbg must be a separate archive.

Agreed. And (where it make sense) we should also move static libraries
(.a) to separate packages. They are not really needed for normal
work.

Regards,
Eduard.
--
<schneckal> hat einer von euch schon bind9 installiert?
<eis> das neue root kit? :->