Re: DD needing a sponsor to upload

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 01:01:47AM +0100, Nicolas Boullis wrote:
>Hi,
>
>As I moved recently, I currently have no decent Internet connectivity.
>Hence, I'm quite unable to keep an unstable system up-to-date, si I
>can't build packages to upload. Several packages of mine are in need of
>an upload, especially libcdio and vcdimager. I have uploaded the source
>packages to my debian homepage on http://people.debian.org/~nboullis.
>Could someone please build the binary packages and upload for me?
>(As far as I know source-only uploads are not allowed, and anyway, I
>can't be sure it'll work fine with an up-to-date sid; I only tested with
>a one month old sarge.)

Changes:
 vcdimager (0.7.21-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release.
   * Rebuild against libcdio3 and libiso9600-3.
   * Hack ltmain.sh to build programs with rpath as .libs/lt/foobar rather
     than .libs/lt-foobar.
   * Regenerate the manpages accordingly.

Does the new vcdimager version fix the RC bug #290685?

>Thanks in advance,
>
>Nicolas Boullis
>
>PS: please CC your replies to me (MFT set accordingly) as I currently
>can't track d-d.

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`. Debian GNU/Linux