Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

    Don> 2. Should Debian publish content I disagree with which is
    Don> DFSG free?

I am going to write a DFSG script that will download photos I have
taken from my website, and display them at random on the users screen.

There are no pornographic images and no nude images of humans. If nude
photos of dogs, cars, cats, birds or aircraft are a problem for
anyone, I can have them removed. There should no need for any
controversy.

Even better, I will just license the photos (currently 346Meg, but I
could make that several gigabytes) under a DFSG compatible license,
and include the whole set as a single Debian package in the next
stable release of Debian (or sarge+1).

Seriously, what has any of this got to do with Debian? I consider
Debian an operating system, not a method of transferring art, whether
digital images, digital video, writing, etc.

I really think we need to draw the line somewhere.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>