Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 02:28:44AM +1100, Sam Watkins wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 08:54:18AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > > Oh, are we turning into a children's distribution now?
> >
> > I hope not.
>
> I think it's fairly obvious that we're a wanker's distribution, not a
> children's distribution.

Any chance that we can avoid statements like that, please. I agree that
the distribution should not alter to 'protect children' at all costs,
but we do *not* need the childish behaviour that has been displayed in
this thread, it does nothing to improve the quality of the debian
distribution and makes us look bad.

What we *really* should be concentrating on is getting the next release
(sarge) out of the door, and improving our release mechanism, not
debating wether or not this that or the other is a parent issue or a
distribution issue, the solutions that where put forward earlier seemed
sensible and to the point.

Thanks,
--
Brett Parker