Re: xfce-goodies - help needed; Rudy Godoy MIA?

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 09:32:50AM +0100, Emanuele Rocca wrote:
> >  One thing that would get the ball moving again would be to check
> >  everything into a svn.debian.org tree so that almost anyone can
> >  chip in (just like in pkg-gnome).
>
> Ok, since you're one of the administrators of [0], would you mind
> adding Simon, Rudy and me to the project? We can coordinate the work
> there.
>
> [0] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-xfce/

Sure, I just need a list of your Alioth logins.

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

	Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"