Cant build a simple package.

Hello,
I'm learning making debian packages.
I choosed to learn on a very simple software: minimalist.

Installing it from source is just about copying a single file
(minimalist.pl) into /usr/bin and then copying its conf file
into /etc/minimalist.conf

I get the error message you can see at the bottom of this post.
I dont understand it. Would you help me?

Especially where to tell the package builder not to use
'debian/minimalist/DEBIAN/control' but 'debian/control' ?

In my rules file, I have:
=========================

#!/usr/bin/make -f

export DH_VERBOSE=1

configure:

build:

clean:

install:

        dh_testdir
        cp minimalist.pl $(CURDIR)/debian/minimalist

binary-indep:

binary-arch:

        dh_builddeb

binary: binary-indep binary-arch

.PHONY: build clean binary-indep binary-arch binary install

The error output of the command 'dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot'
(wich is run at the top source directory):
[...]
debian/rules build
 debian/rules build
 fakeroot debian/rules binary
 fakeroot debian/rules binary
dpkg-deb: failed to open package info file
`debian/minimalist/DEBIAN/control' for reading: No such file or
directory
dpkg-deb: failed to open package info file
`debian/minimalist/DEBIAN/control' for reading: No such file or
directory
dh_builddeb: command returned error code 512
make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1

--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/