Re: murphy is listed on spamcop

On Friday 31 December 2004 06:22, Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de>
wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:43:32 +1100, Russell Coker
> >  Everyone who has a legitimate cause to send me email
> > knows to use English.
>
> Your arrogance is remarkable.

Why is it arrogant?

If you see anything I have written then it will be written in English.  Why
would you expect that I know some language other than the one that I
demonstrate in all my communication?

It's generally considered arrogant when English speaking people expect the
rest of the world to speak English.  Shouldn't the same presumption of
arrogance be applied when people who don't speak English expect me to speak
their language?