Re: murphy is listed on spamcop

El lun, 03-01-2005 a las 21:35 +1100, Russell Coker escribió:
> On Monday 03 January 2005 09:22, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> > Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:

> > > There is no comparison between killing people and bouncing email.
> >
> > I agree completely.  It is for this reason I did not compare killing
> > people and bouncing email.
> >
> > But there *is* a comparison between your excuse and Rumsfeld's excuse
> > for inadequately equipping his soldiers.
>
> No there is no comparison.

 Yes, it is.

> Human lives are much more important than email.  The discussion is over.

 Of course, but in each field, a bad equipped army is as bad as a bad
equipped mail server. Thus, Rumsfeld's words are applicable here, as
Thomas want to do.

 With your criteria that you cannot use phrases said by other people in
a military context in a "civil" one, you will lost a lot of ways of
speaking... I guess you won't be using DMZ, firewall or another concepts
usually employed in military jargon (including black copters).

 If you consider the thread over, do it. But don't try to justify that
in people using words others did.

 Cheers,

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo