Re: logcheck: adduser in preinst?

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 10:21:57PM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> Why not just touch the crontab right after creating the user if

This works, Thanks.  I am just wondering if this is a policy violation.
10.7.3 says preserve local changes, and I would not consider the file
preserved if the mtime is changed.  This does seem like the best
solution, however I thought I'd see what you [-devel] think about modifying
timestamps.

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :