Re: debian "experimental"

> Le Ven 30 Décembre 2005 17:06, Kurt Roeckx a écrit :
> > On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 04:48:06PM +0100, Michal Piotrowski wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main contrib
> > > non-free deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main
> > > contrib non-free
> >
> > So why do you use ftp.debian.org and not ftp.pl.debian.org for
> > experimental?
> >
> > > http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/experimental/main/binary-i386/Pa
> > >ckages.gz: 404 Not Found
> >
> > So ftp.debian.org seems to be broken.
>
> nope. use :
>
> http://ftp.$country.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main contrib

So what is (or was) ".../debian/dists/experimental"? Given that
experimental files are under ".../debian/project/experimental" I would
have expected a symlink or a README pointing from one location to the
other. My local mirror provides experimental files under dists
apparently from today. Can they be expected to disappear in the near
future?

--
Gonzalo HIGUERA DÍAZ <gonhidi@gmail.com>