debian-devel@lists.debian.org

Hi!

I could try to arrange donation of one UltraSparc machine to Debian
project. I think that the transport would be to complicated from
Serbia to anywhere (because of our laws) but I can connect it to the
Net for DD's to use it.

Machine CPU is: (whatever it means)

root@netra:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo
cpu             : TI UltraSparc I   (SpitFire)
fpu             : UltraSparc I integrated FPU
promlib         : Version 3 Revision 1
prom            : 3.1.1
type            : sun4u
ncpus probed    : 1
ncpus active    : 1
Cpu0Bogo        : 285.08
Cpu0ClkTck      : 00000000088601c0
MMU Type        : Spitfire

It has 64Mb RAM, two 2GB scsi HD's, one CD drive, two RS232, one
paralell port, tape drive.

Could that machine be useful for Debian?

[ It worked fine under Potato/Woody for more than 5 years. ]