Re: Your Confirmation Required

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 08:01:26 +0100 (CET), Xavier Roche
<roche@httrack.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 eng@alharamainsermons.org wrote:
>> This message is to verify that you wish to have your
>> email address: debian-devel@lists.debian.org added to the
>> Alharamain Sermon(english)
>
>Couldn't we have a BLACKLIST to filter out spamme^Widiots who can not
>handle properly their spamm^mailing lists ?
>
>Like
>alharamainsermons.org	571 Bye

That mailing list does seem to do proper confirmed opt-in. This must
be some prank who keeps subscribing -devel _and_ confirming the
subscription. Unfortunately, the mailing list software does not list
the origin of the subscribe request.

Greetings
Marc