Re: Thoughts on Debian quality, including automated testing

On Thursday 22 December 2005 10.55, Frank Küster wrote:
> - how many bugs does a package have
> - how many have not been dealt with for n months (or days/weeks for RC
>   bugs)

Changing the default ordering on the bts web pages from bug age to 'last
action age' might already show some effect.

Hmmm.  But it'd make the ordering much more volatile.  So maybe bad idea?
But at least displaying time since last update alongside the age of the bug
might make sense.

-- vbi

--
It works! Now if only I could remember what I did...