Re: /run vs /var/run (was: Please test new sysvinit)

su, 2005-12-18 kello 20:18 +0100, Marco d'Itri kirjoitti:
> > Sounds it sounds to me like it is a bad idea to use it.
> Only because you have no clue of what you are talking about.

Marco, would please keep the discussion technical, and not attack the
people taking part, even if you think they're wrong? Concentrating on
the issues is productive, discussing people isn't, in the long run.

--
Never underestimate the power of a small tactical Lisp interpreter.