Re: congratulations to our ftp-master team

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
>I think it would be nice if the reasons for long-standing packages
>hanging around in the NEW queue were documented publicly, but I do
>think in these cases the maintainers actually know the reasons.

Well, you're right in the case of Christian Marillat (it's documented
neatly in the ITP bug trail), but you're clearly wrong in the case of Javier.
Javier has stated that he's just guessing why his package has been stalled
and that he really isn't sure.

I don't know about the others.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>