Packages up for adoption: gnokii, coldsync

Hi all,

I've not had as much time to devote to Debian as I'd like,
so in all fairness I'm offering my packages up for adoption
so they can be looked after better than I've got time for.
I'm not sure if this is the right process to follow, so please
let me know if there's something else I should be doing.

There's not much there, but the interesting ones are probably
gnokii, and coldsync.  I'd much prefer that coldsync and
libpalm-perl went together, too.

Please copy me on any replies, I'm not on the list.

Thanks,
Brad
--
Brad Marshall