Re: StrongARM tactics

Vincent Sanders <vince@debian.org> writes:

> However, we are in need of assistance! Recently ARM was "separated"
> from testing as it is believed it was not keeping up. In fact, the ARM
> buildds are generally keeping up well - the problem now is a large
> pile of 131 "maybe-failed" packages [1]. To get back into testing, we
> need some developer help to debug and fix these problems.

Well golly gee.  When I sent mail to arm@buildd.debian.org, saying
that packages had failed due to temporarily missing build
dependencies, it was apparently ignored for weeks.  It took the
release manager's involvement to get the build processed.

So no, I frankly don't believe the "what we need is developer help to
debug and fix."

Thomas