adept

Hi

I am a small Debian-Edu Developer (not yet a DD ;(, but in NM ;) ).
There was a RFP for adept and a friend asked me to take it.
After some time I came to a problem and after some searching (also in the web)
i found out that it is easier to read the mails first and then start to
debianize :)
This means I read your mail on debian-devel and now I want to ask you if you
are interested in maintaining it. Of course I can also wait until the new kde
is in unstable and then build the package, but i think you are really
interested and also invovled in this software and so maybe you want to
maintain it.
If so please go ahead and take over the ITP

I am looking forward to get a feedback.
Greetings
Steffen